We strive to get your investment rented quickly, but feel it is important to get the RIGHT tenant versus the FAST tenant! Spending time up front and finding the BEST tenant for your rental creates a good experience all around, versus one that is stressful and frustrating.
Often times people think they just need to do a quick credit check and verify employment but there’s more to it than that. Our high quality tenant screening process digs deeper. We gather extensive information on the following:
- Credit check
- Employment verification
- Debt to income ratios
- Eviction history check
- Criminal history check
- References from previous Landlords
Our screening process is not just based on a credit score only - we take a comprehensive look at the overall applicant. This process has proven to be extremely successful.
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS or, if you just need a little more information first, feel free to fill out the form .
REQUEST A QUOTE
Explore What We Do
As your Medford Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements & more.
Ten Point Property Management Service
- Tenant SCREENING, which includes: Criminal background checks, Search of Sex Offender National registry, credit check, eviction history, employment history, and calling all references.
- Production of all LEGAL DOCUMENTS to protect your property rights, and tenants rights of possession.
- INSPECT your property, at move-out, and at least once per year, with an annual report to you. PLUS, occasional drive-by inspections as needed to PROTECT your rental income and property value!
- MONITOR tenant compliance to the rental agreement, send notices to tenants, ENFORCE rental agreements as necessary, and SETTLE tenant disputes.
- COLLECT rental monies, deposits, fees, and provide you with proper accounting of income and expenses.
- PROTECT the value of your property by performing MAINTENANCE services at your request. We will notify you of needed maintenance. You can do the maintenance yourself, we can do it, or we can contract it out under your instructions. We always strive to get the work done in a timely fashion, while holding costs down.
- ADVERTISE your property on our network of advertising partners, at huge discounts SAVING you even more money! You will see your property on our state of the art website and on Craig's List. You will also find your listing on over 100 Real estate websites including Hot Pads, Zillow, Trulia, and many others allowing us to market your property to a national audience.
- Keep your rental units, "IN THE MARKET" over time and as vacancies occur. The rental market is in a constant state of flux. We'll find the market rent and get it for you.
- Keep you in COMPLIANCE with all the landlord/tenant laws, fair housing regulations, and local ordinances. We have your back!
- We're on the job 24/7, so you don't have to be!!!
Ready to Get Started?
The cost of our property management service is based on the Location, Condition, and Number of units placed under management. All fees are negotiable for larger complexes and/or high rent ranges, and multiple accounts.
- 5-10% of monthly rents
- (i.e. one unit is around 8%,
large apartment complexes are 5-6%)
- $55 / month