Medford Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Medford Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to your individual needs as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single and multifamily homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Medford area.
Ten Point Property Management Service
- Tenant SCREENING, which includes: Criminal background checks, Search of Sex Offender National registry, credit check, eviction history, employment history, and calling all references.
- Production of all LEGAL DOCUMENTS to protect your property rights, and tenants rights of possession.
- INSPECT your property, at move-out, and at least once per year, with an annual report to you. PLUS, occasional drive-by inspections as needed to PROTECT your rental income and property value!
- MONITOR tenant compliance to the rental agreement, send notices to tenants, ENFORCE rental agreements as necessary, and SETTLE tenant disputes.
- COLLECT rental monies, deposits, fees, and provide you with proper accounting of income and expenses.
- PROTECT the value of your property by performingMAINTENANCEservices at your request. We will notify you of needed maintenance. You can do the maintenance yourself, we can do it, or we can contract it out under your instructions. We always strive to get the work done in a timely fashion, while holding costs down.
- ADVERTISE your property on our network of advertising partners, at huge discounts SAVING you even more money! You will see your property on our state of the art website and on Craig's List. You will also find your listing on over 100 Real estate websites including Hot Pads, Zillow, Trulia, and many others allowing us to market your property to a national audience.
- Keep your rental units, "IN THE MARKET" over time and as vacancies occur. The rental market is in a constant state of flux. We'll find the market rent and get it for you.
- Keep you in COMPLIANCE with all the landlord/tenant laws, fair housing regulations, and local ordinances. We have your back!
- We're on the job 24/7, so you don't have to be!!!
Inquire About Our Services
If you want top Quality property management, Quality Property Management Company is your first choice! Let's get started today!
"They are knowledgeable professionals who looks out for our best interests. They find the right
tenant and are available at all times and answers questions promptly. I recommend to anyone who
is looking for property management."
- B. Gabaldon
- "They are knowledgeable professionals who looks out for our best interests. They find the right tenant and are available at all times and answers questions promptly. I recommend to anyone who is looking for property management."
- - S. Fitzgerald
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I view a unit?A: We require an application in order to show any of our properties, which can be submitted online or in our office. We show properties as soon as they are rent ready to applicants in the order we receive applications. This is the only walk-through our agents will do with a prospective tenant before move in.
- View All >>
Medford Area Information
In 1883, a group of railroad surveyors headed by S. L. Dolson and David Loring arrived in Rock Point, near present day Gold Hill. They were charged with finding the best route through the Rogue Valley for the Oregon and California Railroad. Citizens of neighboring Jacksonville hoped that it would pass between their town and Hanley Butte, near the present day Claire Hanley Arboretum. Such a move would have all but guaranteed prosperous growth for Jacksonville, but Dolson decided instead to stake the railroad closer to Bear Creek.
The response from Jacksonville was mixed, but the decision was final. By November 1883, a depot site had been chosen and a surveying team led by Charles J. Howard was hard at work platting the new town. They completed their work in early December 1883, laying out 82 blocks for development.
Areas We Service
- Eagle Point
- Central Point
- Grants Pass
- Shady Cove
- Gold Hill
- Rogue River