An application is required in order to view a property.
- A $50 per adult, non-refundable screening fee will be collected after viewing the property.
- We require a minimum of two business days to verify information on an application.
- The security deposit is based on the application meeting our screening guidelines.
- We increase our security deposit an additional $250 per pet upon approval and/or may charge pet rent.
- We require renter's insurance for all tenants (as allowed or restricted by Oregon Law).
- We verify income/financial resources.
- We check with current and previous landlords.
- Applications and acceptance of screening fees are done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
***All required documentation must be supplied to QPM within 24 hours or your application may be denied***
**Your interaction with QPM staff is part of the screening process. Offensive and vitriolic behavior will result in denial of your application**
- We will not review incomplete applications.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant(s).
- Documentation of income/resources is a requirement of a completed application. Must show 60 days of employment pay or saving sufficient to cover rent.
- Applicant must show two pieces of Valid identification. One must include a photograph.
Prior Rental History
- Rental History of 2 - 5 years must be verifiable and can require joint rental history.
- Applicants must provide us with the information necessary to contact past landlords. We reserve the right to deny an application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify prior rental history.
- Net household income shall be at least three (3) times the rent (excluding utilities).
Income/resources must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, current tax records and/or bank statements.
- Minimum of 60 days proof of income required
- If not employed, must show Savings account funded with at least one year of rents.
Credit/Criminal/Public Records Check
- Negative reports may result in denial of application
- Balances owed to Landlords or utilities will result in denial of application (Until balances are paid in full).
- Any individual who is a current illegal substance abuser, or has been convicted of the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance will be denied tenancy.
- A bankruptcy that has not been discharged may result in denial of application.
- Negative or limited information on a credit report may result in increased security deposit.