Maintenance Frequenty Asked Questions

  • Q: I have a florescent light that does not work, what do I do?

    A: Changing light bulbs of any kind is a tenant responsibility. If you are unsure of the size, type, etc of the light please contact our office and we will refer you to someone who can assist you.
  • Q: I have no hot water, is there anything I should try before I call?

    A: First check the circuit breaker. If it has been tripped reset it. Also some water heaters have a reset button. If you are able to reset the breaker or the water heater it may take a couple hours for the water heater to warm up again. If you are still have problems submit a maintenance request or contact our office.
  • Q: I put in a maintenance request, why hasn't anyone come?

    A: If you did not give permission to enter we may have tried to contact you to set up a time, but have not been able to get in touch with you.

    If you did give permission, we may just be backed up with requests as we do address them on a priority basis in the order we receive them. If it has been more than 5 business days please call our office and we will check on the status.
  • Q: My garbage disposal isn't working. What should I try before I call you to come out?

    A: If the unit is humming when you turn it on that means that something is stuck in there. Turn it off and clear it using a 1/4" Allen Wrench on the bottom. Remove the items that were stuck and then press the reset button on the bottom of the unit.

    Please note if our staff responds to a maintenance call to clear a clogged garbage disposal you may be charged.
  • Q: My toilet won't flush, what should I try?

    A: Try plunging your toilet first. If our maintenance staff respond to a call to unclog a toilet caused by a tenant you will be charged.
  • Q: The drain is clogged, what should I try before I call you guys?

    A: Many things can cause a clog. We recommend trying any kind of products that will unclog your drain such as Drano or Mr. Plummer.
  • Q: The smoke detector does not work, what do I do?

    A: Changing the battery in the smoke detector is a tenant responsibility. If you are unsure what kind of battery look inside the cover of the smoke detector, there is generally a battery description or number you can call. If you have replaced the battery and the smoke detector still does not work contact our office.
  • Q: There is a burning smell when I turn on my heater.

    A: If you are just turning it on for the first time this winter, that is normal. Let it run for a short while and the smell should go away. If it persists after a reasonable amount of time contact our office.
  • Q: What is "permission to enter"?

    A: Permission to enter allows a our maintenance department to enter if the tenant is not home. If we have permission to enter from the tenant we can take care of maintenance requests in a timely manner. Without it, the process can take much longer.
  • Q: What should I do about ants?

    A: As seasons change ants like to migrate inside. Try a generic ant spray or if you have a larger ant problem we suggest Terro.
  • Q: What should I do about mice?

    A: First we recommend that you try some Decon or mice traps in the areas you saw or suspect mice.

Quality Property Management

317 Howard St.
Medford, OR 97504

Phone: 541-776-7674
Fax: 541.776.3246


Property Management

We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner.


Potential Residents

As a perspective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.


"They are knowledgeable professionals who look out for our best interests. They find the right tenant and are available at all times and answer questions promptly. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a property manager."
- Client Testimonial


Copyright © Quality Property Management. All Rights Reserved.
Quality Property Management powered by FreeRentalSite.com  |   Sitemap