Applications are available for all interested parties and are required to be received by QPM prior to scheduled showings.
º We must receive the screening charge(s) for all applicants, prior to processing any applications.
º We review completed applications in the order in which they are received.
º We may take up to five business days to verify information on an application.
º If we are unable to verify information on an application, the application may be denied.
º Failure to provide all required documentation within 24 hours of submission of screening charges will lead to your application being rejected and loss of screening charges.
º All prospective tenants are required to attend a scheduled showing or execute a sight-unseen waiver prior to QPM processing any applications.
º Be prepared to pay screening fees at all showings. QPM accepts screening fees on first-come-first-serve basis. QPM is not obligated to hold an applicant’s position until the screening charge is received.
WE REQUIRE TENANT(S) TO OBTAIN RENTER’S INSURANCE
- Unless joint applicants are married, each must submit an individual application.
- We will not review incomplete applications.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant(s).
- Documentation of income/resources is a requirement of a completed application.
- Applicant must show two pieces of identification. One must include a photograph.
Prior Rental History
- Rental History of 2 - 5 years must be verifiable and can require joint rental history.
- Applicants must provide us with the information necessary to contact past landlords. We reserve the right to deny an application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify prior rental history.
- Net household income shall be at least three (3) times the rent (excluding utilities).
- Income/resources must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, current tax records and/or bank statements.
Credit/Criminal/Public Records Check
- Negative reports may result in denial of application
- Any individual who is a current illegal substance abuser, or has been convicted of the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance will be denied tenancy.
- A bankruptcy that has not been discharged may result in denial of application.
- Negative or limited information on a credit report may result in increased security deposit.